Items from our MOM Collection has to be returned to lindex.com, as it right now cannot be returned in our stores. With your order delivery there’s a return form which you complete and put in the parcel together with the item. Stick the return address label on the parcel and hand it in to your post office. Remember to always ask for a receipt at the post office.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a return?
- How do I know my return is received by you?
- If i dont have my return form, what do I do?
- What’s the cost for returning an item?
- Do I get to keep the discount when making a return?
- How do I return items in a package offer, for example “3 for 2”?
- When is it possible to make a return?
- How do I return an item from MOM Collection?
- What do I do if I want to make an exchange?