If provided locally, you may return your items to your local Lindex store in the country to which the items were delivered. Remember to bring the receipt that came with your order. You can also choose to send it back by post. We will then make a refund to the same purchase method you used to make the purchase with.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a return?
- How do I know my return is received by you?
- If i dont have my return form, what do I do?
- What’s the cost for returning an item?
- Do I get to keep the discount when making a return?
- How do I return items in a package offer, for example “3 for 2”?
- When is it possible to make a return?
- How do I return an item from MOM Collection?
- What do I do if I want to make an exchange?