We at Lindex want you to feel comfortable in trusting us. We are following the recommendations from the authorities regarding how we all should act in the fight against COVID-19 (The Corona virus). Right now, it’s important that we all help out.
Below you’ll find which precautionary measures we are taking in our stores and what you as our customer can do.
This is what we are doing:
- Increasing our cleaning and hygiene routines in store
- Removing all testers at our Cosmetics department
- Prolonging our promotions to at least 3 days, so you can visit us at a time convenient for you
- If you are waiting for an e-com parcel delivery in store, we will automatically extend the time we keep the parcel to three weeks
- We are postponing our store events, for example breakfast in store
- You are always welcome to shop at lindex.com where you can find our great range of collections. We are now offering free delivery on all orders over 24,99€.
What you can do:
- Follow the guidelines from the authorities and remember, you are always welcome at Lindex.
- If there is a queue, please show respect and keep some extra distance.
- Know that you are more than welcome to contact our Customer Service if you need help or find our answers to frequently asked questions at lindex.com
Together we can create a safer time.